Tuesday, May 10, 2005

'Running on the Sun'

Well, I think I have a venue for showing the 'Running on the Sun' video. Keep the date open if you're interested:

June 2, 2005 (Thursday) in Beverly Hills

I'll post some more info in the next couple of days, but it looks like Kyle Donnelly, who ran her first marathon with our TNT team in March has secured a nice theater for us!

Details for the week...my achilles has been bothering me a bit, so I took it easy midweek. I ran 11 on Tues, 35 on Sat, and 15 on Sun.

Starting weight: 206.5
Current weight: 189.5 (-17)
Long run: 35
Last week's miles: 61

We still need some more warm weather! I will be going out to Death Valley for a training weekend over part of Memorial Day weekend, so we'll see how I'm doing then. We'll be taking some new crew members out too so they can learn the ropes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home