I'm Back :)
I made it.
I'm sitting at my parent's house now, Thursday afternoon. I'm hobbling around, but I can smell two grilled-cheese sandwiches being cooked up, and I'm going through the badwater.com website like most of you (be patient, the server got overloaded from the huge response in traffic).
Just a quick thank you for now...I will write more tomorrow, but I wanted to let all those who followed along with my training reportage, and especially those who have taken part in my Team in Training experience, that the thought of all of you furiously tapping the refresh key to see when I would get into the next station was extremely inspiring. It helped me get out of the van more than once when I really thought about quitting. I may have helped some of you across the finish line in your races, but now you've repaid your "debt" by helping me finish mine.
I'm sitting at my parent's house now, Thursday afternoon. I'm hobbling around, but I can smell two grilled-cheese sandwiches being cooked up, and I'm going through the badwater.com website like most of you (be patient, the server got overloaded from the huge response in traffic).
Just a quick thank you for now...I will write more tomorrow, but I wanted to let all those who followed along with my training reportage, and especially those who have taken part in my Team in Training experience, that the thought of all of you furiously tapping the refresh key to see when I would get into the next station was extremely inspiring. It helped me get out of the van more than once when I really thought about quitting. I may have helped some of you across the finish line in your races, but now you've repaid your "debt" by helping me finish mine.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home